Thursday, May 3, 2012

Apron happy :)

This Saturday I'm holding a stall at a local handmade craft market, so have been seriously busy sewing up a storm!
Every time I do a market it rains? Hoping this weekend is different!!

Anyway, thought I'd share with you one of the creations that my Stooge has inspired.




He loves to cook (as do my girls), but when looking for an apron in stores for him, there were none?
The small aprons out there seem to either be geared toward girls, or simply for the man. (You know those ones that say something stupid like 'why am I doing the washing up, I'm the man'!)

So I made him this very boyish apron and he is one happy camper. 
 I've made up a few more to see how they do at the market.

Fingers crossed for a sunny weekend and lots of sales!!
Happy weekend all x




5 comments:

  1. Oh it's absolutely gorgeous! I love that you've found a gap in the market, because you're so right, it IS hard to find boyish type designs for things that are considered 'traditionally' girly. My boys love being in the kitchen too and I think it's a good thing to encourage. I think your apron will be a hit... good luck with the weather and the buyers! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea. I'm sure your gorgeous aprons will be a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The apron is very cute, it's hard to find nice things for boys sometimes. Hope you have a successful market day and praying that the rain holds off. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great way to encourage boys to learn to cook. let us know how the market went!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a great idea, he looks really cute in his apron!

    How did the market go?
    They can be hard to suss out sometimes. You never know how you're gonna go!

    Rach x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...