Thursday, October 18, 2012

Back!

It's been a while since I've blogged.
Since the death of my friend I found myself in bit of a funk. I found myself doing a lot of thinking, both forward in time and back. This constant thinking has occupied most of my head, hence not much left for blogging! Team that with  two weeks school holidays spent exploring Melbourne and a family drama unfolding, the blog has been neglected..........but I'm back!

So here's a quick pictorial to keep us up to date!!

lots of time spent playing with new birthday presents

sharing special times with friends

getting hands on in Melbourne

enjoying the simple things

connecting with dreams

taking our 'promise'

enjoying the beauty in nature
 
see you soon!
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...