Monday, September 16, 2013

Struggle....

Unconditional love « The Way of It


I struggle sometimes to get up in the morning
I struggle sometimes to forget the past
I struggle sometimes with the daily grind
I struggle sometimes to consciously breathe everyday
I struggle sometimes to keep up with the washing
I struggle sometimes so say 'I love you' to those I love 
I struggle sometimes to share my dreams with friends
I struggle sometimes to be the authentic me
I struggle sometimes to remember lost faces of those who've passed
I struggle sometimes to show patience to my children
I struggle sometimes to provide balanced meals every night
I struggle sometimes to remember my passions
I struggle sometimes to fall asleep at night
I struggle sometimes to pause and smile
I struggle sometimes to not be judgemental

I struggle sometimes.....do you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...